The Long Road and the Forest demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Long Road and the Forest
Prelude demo For Windows, Linux and macOS.
The Long Road and the Forest is a retro mystery adventure game about a small town in eastern Europe. Mariska has lived with her father since the death of her mother in her childhood. Her father went missing in the forest three weeks ago. Mariska must find him and solve the mystery of his absence.
Left click - Use, Pick up, Talk to.
Right click - Look at.
This game is still in development. This is demo version, a prelude to the story.
Video footage - Public domain - Prelinger archives.
The following clips from freesound are used:
https://freesound.org/people/qubodup/sounds/160213/ https://freesound.org/people/Suburbanwizard/sounds/413504/ https://freesound.org/people/ngruber/sounds/204777/ https://freesound.org/people/Tomlija/sounds/97669/ https://freesound.org/people/JohnnyBeCrafty/sounds/254779/ https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/415873/ https://freesound.org/people/lurpsis/sounds/444136/ https://freesound.org/people/pulswelle/sounds/320917/ https://freesound.org/people/alexkandrell/sounds/316893/
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jun 22, 2019|
|Tags||2D, pixel, Pixel Art, Point & Click, Psychological Horror, Retro, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
This is Unity based game. Please run the game in Windowed mode.
- Character designs41 days ago
- Slight Break - Back in businessSep 01, 2019
- Devlog Update 4 (Ben) - Drawing trees (and why I am not very good at it)Jul 29, 2019
- Devlog Update 3 (Ben) - Block diagram and some basic texturingJul 23, 2019
- Devlog Update 2 (Ben) - (Extremely) humble beginnings for "phase 2"Jul 17, 2019
- Devlog Update 1 (Ben) - Significantly reduced overall installed game sizeJul 17, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.